2011年11月7日星期一

This Year...

Well, the holidays are coming....
I feel a little excited and also a little sad...
Why am I excited???
Because I can travel to TAIWAN with 小佳...
HAHAHA....
And why am I fell sad???
Because i have to say goodbye with my friends....
The whole holidays we can't meet...
ho..so sad...

This Year....
There are many things happened....
Really...
There many things.....
Some of them are happy....
Some of them are sad....

This year....
I meet many people that i doesnt meet before....
And some of them become my friend....
Haha...

And I have to say...
This Year....

今年...
我好像忽略了某些朋友...
那些曾经一起玩乐...
一起疯狂的朋友....
不只这样...
我也感觉到他们也忽略了我...

人生就是这样...
或者可以说...
生命就是这样...

生命中...
不断地有人离开或进入...
于是...
看见的...看不见了...
记住的...遗忘了...

生命中...
不断地有得到和失去...
于是...
看不见的...看见了...
遗忘的...记住了...

然而...
看见的...
是不是就等于不存在...
记住的...
是不是永远不会消失???

..............










by: 希><

3 条评论:

  1. wow~I'M so happy i saw my name!haha
    hope this long holidays will give us a good memory!

    回复删除
  2. 你忘记我= = lan c kia, where is my name? yer=3=
    i didnt go to taiwan. haha. my father said next time 才跟那个观摩团去...=3=..haha. but never mind la XD

    回复删除